Monday, February 16, 2009

Thank You Dedicated for Them

My current project-place consists of smart, great, hardworking employees. Just can't stop stating good about them, since I found them extraordinary. Every single PIC is knowledgeable and communicative in their own working field, so they're great stakeholders to encounter. Really learned much from them.

Great group of people creating a great working atmosphere. I'm astounded in my first day here, to find how magnificent their employee facilities. Each employee are thinking what's best for others, and that's make them creative. That's what I've learned in the 20th floor.

They've gotten large pantry, or I could say it looks like a food court. Every employee is given a free lunch (and dinner also) voucher, to buy from each counter. They also prepare a weekly event consist of employees' band and show. Sometimes free drink or food are also given from sponsorship.

Really an employee-oriented national company. I bet no one would ever want to move out unless compensated more, twice or thrice. After all, it's about working comfortability and self-esteem.

Thank you for all experience I get here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wah kayaknya asyik nih.. kerja dimana bill? :D

Bill Suhaedy said...

kata orang, gw kerja di medan merdeka. sayangnya jg kata orang, mereka ga buka lowongan IT tahun ini.

New World Institute said...

so, it is an ...