Thursday, November 1, 2007

Jokes at Mobile Phones Outlet

Which one is harder? To be humiliated or to humiliate?

Few days ago, one of my cool friend searched and found this mobile phone from Google. He is very interested to see and touch the phone.

So, he went to Sony Ericsson's outlet and asked the SPB around about the product's availability. Then the SPB whispered to him, "Sorry sir, this product is not released yet in Indonesia, but I saw a customer over there is using the phone already".

Somehow, the customer, an old woman, heard and then intentionally facing my friend. Only a few seconds after, she PROUDLY showed her phone on her left hand with GLORIOUS face. She loudly speak, "Do you mean this? This is great, isn't it? I HAVE the black one too."

Curiously (or 'FURIOUSLY' I can tell), he asked the decent woman, "Where did you BUY that, lady?"

Finally, she winningly answered with HIGH voice, "No No No, I didn't buy, I GET the phone as a gift."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

karma.. pasti dia kena karma :p

Lo tau, lah siapa yg suka maen2 istilah karma... :))